Celebrating 10 years of Split Walking Tour with 10 best things about our tour!
1. Oldest walking tour in Split
2. Best rated walking tour in Split on TripAdvisor
3. Over 40,000 satisfied costumers
4. Only walking tour that goes on 365 days in a year
5. Only daily walking tour in Europe in 5 languages. Every language-individual guide!
6. Our guides are our brand, they all have great reviews on TripAdvisor
7. Our guides are all licensed professionals
8. Great deals for combined tours (walking tour + wine tasting / culinary tour etc.)
9. Discover things even hidden from locals
10. You will fall in love with Split! Just look for the blue umbrella!
NEW: Daily Game of Thrones tour! Click on the >link for more details!
Split walking tour: Every day – rain or shine!
Lucy, Danko, Darko, Olga, Nataša, Ina, Mijo, Tanja, Luka and Vicka will bring the past alive and share the facts and inside stories with you on the best rated tour in town. Split walking tour includes the Roman part of town (Diocletian palace) and old part of town (City hall, promenade, Fish market..)
EVERY LANGUAGE-INDIVIDUAL GUIDE!
Month Time Jan 10:30 12:30 Feb 10:30 12:30 Mar 10:30 12:30 Apr 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 May 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 Jun 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 19:00
Jul 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 19:00
Aug 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 19:00
Sep 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 19:00
Oct 10:30 11:00* 12:00 13:00** 18:00 Nov 10:30 12:30 Dec 10:30 12:30
* Tours in 11:00 are available in Italian, German, Spanish and French
** Tours at 13:00 available in English, Italian, German, Spanish & French
Tours in other languages – on request
Departure point Golden/North Gate (near the Statue of Gregory of Nin) – center of the city, look for a blue umbrella
Duration 120 min Split Walking tour (EN,IT,DE,ESP,FR)
Price 160 kn /22 € Split Walking tour (EN,IT,DE,ESP,FR)
BIGGER THE GROUP – BIGGER THE DISCOUNT*!
*Groups (7+) have 20% discount
Book online and save your place on time!
Diocletian palace tour: Unlock the world of Roman Empire…
Diocletian palace tour is the best rated walking tour in town by TripAdvisor reviewers. Tour will take you through 1700 years old Diocletians palace and show you number of hidden alleys, smallest street in the whole world (“Let me pass” street), Worlds oldest cathedral (still in use), Street where murder of the last Roman emperor took place and much more. To unlock the world of Roman Empire and Diocletians palace book here