Price: €28 (200kn)
Meeting point: Solin
Krka Waterfalls tour from Solin is ideal for all of you who don’t have time to go to Split to take the Krka tour! Our minibus picks you up for FREE for the tour every morning in time to make it to the tour. So don’t waste time planning how to get to Split, just contact us. Step in one of the most astounding parks in the Mediterranean and enjoy this great monument of nature.
About Krka waterfalls tour from Solin:
Krka waterfalls was proclaimed a national park in 1985. Today, it is one of Croatia’s most famous national parks. If you are a nature lover we can highly recommend visiting the park. Discover the impressive waterfalls of Krka river and treat yourself with a once in a lifetime experience.
Rivers and waterfalls are not the first images that come to mind when Croatia is discussed. So maybe you will be surprised to know that one-hour drive from Split is one of the most beautiful National Parks in Croatia.
It is located in the area of 109 square kilometers along the Krka river. We will start our adventure from Split driving in air-conditioned minivan/bus to the beautiful little town Skradin where we will take a short boat ride down the River to attractive Skradinski buk waterfalls. Skradinski buk is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe with 17 steps up to 400 meters wide.
There you will have 5 hours of free time to spend as you like. You can enjoy swimming in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed and explore the falls by the wooden walkway. Enjoy the fresh air, wild nature and explore the Park by visiting NP Krka’s ethno museum, small stone houses, and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Boat cruise along the river 30 min
- 5 hours of free time in the park
- Guide with a smile
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Beautiful sights and waterfalls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
Ticket price for the National Park Krka*
- July & August: Adults: 200 kuna | Children (7-18):90 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- April/May/June/September/October: Adults: 110 kuna | Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
Pick up points:
- fruit stand/bus station near Mall of Split
- bus station near Ina gas station
- bus station across Tommy Hypermarket
- bus station on Jadranska magistrala
Pick up time: