Price: €24 (177kn) + NP entry fee
Meeting point: Golden Gate / North entrance of the Diocletian Palace (Look for a blue umbrella!)
In order to pay the lowest price (24€) use promo code KRKA24
Krka waterfalls tour from Split
Krka waterfalls were given the status of a national park in 1985. Today, Krka is one of Croatia’s most famous national parks. We highly recommend visiting the park if you are a nature lover since this tour will give you a better insight into the breathtaking beauty of Croatian nature. Discover the impressive waterfalls of Krka river and treat yourself with a once in a lifetime experience.
7 REASONS YOU SHOULD GO WITH KRKA TOUR:
• 13 years of travel experience
• SKIP THE LINE – save 30-45 minutes of waiting in line for tickets
• 5 hours of free time in Krka (only with us)
• 30 min. panoramic river cruise
• Up to 50% discount on entrance tickets
• Every day – guaranteed departures
• Tour guide on the bus and in the park
08:30 – 17:30
April 1st – October 15th
8.30h Golden Gate / North entrance of the Diocletian Palace. Look for a blue umbrella!
Krka tour Price:
177kn / 24€ Adults
177kn / 24€ Children (4 – 14 yrs)
Free Children (0 – 3 yrs)
BIGGER THE GROUP – BIGGER THE DISCOUNT!
Krka Waterfalls tour from Split lets you escape the hustle and bustle of the Split city center on a full-day tour of one of Croatia’s most beautiful national parks at Krka, only a one-hour drive from Split.
It is located in the area of 109 square kilometers along the Krka river. We will start our adventure from Split driving in air-conditioned minivan/bus to the beautiful little town Skradin where we will take a short boat ride down the River to attractive Skradinski buk waterfalls. Skradinski buk is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe with 17 steps up to 400 meters wide.
There you will have 5 hours of free time to spend as you like. You can enjoy swimming during summer season* in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed and explore the falls by a wooden walkway. Enjoy the fresh air, wild nature and explore the Park by visiting NP Krka’s ethno museum, small stone houses, and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
*Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park ‘Krka’ so it is subject to change
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus
- Friendly and unintrusive Tour guide
- Boat cruise along the river
- 5 hours of free (unsupervised / tour guide free) time in the park
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Beautiful sights and waterfalls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Ticket prices for the National Park Krka 2019 (prices below):