Price: €70 (525kn)
Meeting point: Golden Gate
Sailing trip from Split
This tour is ideal for all of those looking for a stress relief holiday. You’ll visit Šolta island, and have free time for swimming and snorkeling there! Šolta is a small island, an oasis located only 9 kilometers from Split. Beautiful vineyards, sunbathed olive trees and unspoiled beaches will leave you wanting for more.
Every day (1.6.-30.9.) at 09.00h & 14.00h
Trumbićeva obala, Split
70 € / 525 kn
BIGGER THE GROUP – BIGGER THE DISCOUNT!
Only 1,5 hour sailing from Split there is a beautiful island of Šolta. If you are seeking for a peaceful vacation, this island is the perfect choice for you.
Šolta is situated in the Adriatic Sea in the central Dalmatian archipelago, West of the island of Brač, South of Split.
It is full of charming bays and coves, and one of them is a beautiful cove Nečujam. After 90 minutes of sailing from Split, You will have extended stay in a beautiful cove Nečujam on the Island of Šolta. After 2 hours of free time for swimming and sunbathing you will be on your way back to Split.
- Unlimited beer, wine and water
- Guide and skipper
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required*
- *Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking