Escape the city crowd for one day and take a trip to Krka National Park. Walking around wooden paths enjoying the sound of splashing waterfalls in the Park’s stunning scenery is a must thing to do during your vacation in Split.
Bring some good mood and you’re ready to start your dream day. Your tour escort will buy you a ticket and you’re off to start exploring. Relax while the panoramic boat is taking you directly to Skradinski buk. Walk along the network of paths and wooden bridges to discover hundreds of years old water mills and stone houses now transformed into small museums. This marvelous National Park is named after Krka river which is a natural phenomenon and with its many natural barriers became the most beautiful blue line of Dalmatian hinterland. Make your Split holiday unforgettable with professionals. After the park spend the rest of a day on a sandy beach or join us in a beautiful family winery on wine and olive oil tasting.
April – October, every day at 08:15
• Swimming season is officially regulated by Krka National Park, therefore it is subject to change
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date