Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Scuba diving with a professional instructor is a number 1 water activity in Split. In order to keep your diving experience at the highest level, you’ll be taken to the most magnificent diving sites in the area around the Island of Šolta and the south side of the (Peninsula ) Island of Čiovo.
Your dive day will start at the Golden Gate near the statue of Gregory of Nin from where the guide with the BLUE umbrella will take you to the pick-up point. Afterward, you will be in the safe hands of the professional instructors and begin your adventure. Once at the dive site and after checking the sea conditions, you will gear up and enter the dive site. All dives last a minimum of 45 minutes (depending on your air consumption) and at depths to suit your previous experience.
*If you have chosen to take two dives then you’ll have a nice surface interval in-between dives. The second dive will be at a different dive site, either nearby or a short drive away.
The dive center will supply all equipment and transport and will take you to the most impressive dive sites that Dalmatia has to offer.
• up to the 6 meters depth
• no previous experience needed
• up to the 12 meters depth
• follows the first dive, no previous experience needed
• up to the 18 meters depth
•previous diving experience needed
• up to the 18 meters depth
• previous diving experience needed
Snorkeling equipment provided
morning: APR 1st – OCT 31st (hours TBA)
afternoon: APR 1st – OCT 31st (hours TBA)
Always wanted, never tried? It is time to put the Diving experience on your list of Things To Do in Split and enjoy a day of remarkable landscapes and breaths taken away while sailing in between scenic mountains and untouched nature of the Dalmatian Islands.
Dive with the professional in crystal clear sea and get amazed with underwater life. Feel the adrenaline and explore some of the most beautiful diving sites in the Adriatic sea.
Gaze the wonders of the crystal clear Adriatic sea from beneath the surface.
• Confirmation will be received (at a time of booking) shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• It is not necessary to know how to swim to participate
• Please wear beach clothes. You may carry a small backpack with your personal belongings
• Minimum age: 10 years, Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Diving within 24-48 hours of flying is not recommended
• Shoe size, gender, height and weight MUST be advised at time of booking (each passenger)
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date
• Tour available in English
• Certified divers must inform about certificate with the number of dives
Beginners & certified divers can be together on a boat