This tour takes you through 1,700 years of history within the walls of the UNESCO-listed historical complex and then moving towards others, yet nothing less admirable sites and things to see in Split, such as the City Clock, Riva, People’s Square etc. You can be sure of the exceptional knowledge and fluent English of the guides. Tours are guided by professional, highly qualified local guides with a real passion for touring Croatia and discovering all of its beauty. Do not miss a chance to see Split from a different perspective.
After that, visit the city of Trogir, a picturesque and beautiful ancient town, one of the best preserved cities of Central Europe. The historic center has been under the protection of UNESCO since 1997. It combines ancient Greek and Roman architecture, as well as Venetian Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date
• Tour available in English