When searching for adventure activities, zipline is an ultimate answer. Experience adrenaline rush on the thrilling zip lines where amazing views are accompanied by professional & friendly guides. Just half an hour ride from Split, Kozjak mountain is concealing yet undiscovered gems of Dalmatian hinterland.
This half-day Split adventure has 6 zips total length of 2500 meters and one 90 meters suspension wooden bridge through pine trees. Your professional and trained guides offer education and fun throughout nature walks over the mountain Kozjak. But, beware their passion for mountains & adrenaline could be contagious. The safety of the travelers is paramount, so rest assured you are in good hands, and every safety measure is properly in place. Choose between morning or afternoon tour, meet your guides at Prokurative square, enjoy your minivan ride to Kozjak mountain where adventure awaits. Don’t forget to take stunning shots of the Dalmatian Islands on the south and Dalmatian Hinterland on the north.
Prokurative Square (near the Church and Monastery of St. Francis)
|April & May||10:30||15:30|
|June||8:30 & 10:30||14:30 & 16:30|
|July||8:30 & 10:30||15:30 & 17:30|
|August & September||8:30 & 10:30||14:30 & 16:30|
|November||10:30||No afternoon Tour|
Make everlasting memories during your Split holidays. Enjoy the unique experience of Ziplining in the unspoiled nature of Dalmatian Mountain Kozjak. This Split excursion is one of the best ways to escape city crowds and indulge yourself in scenic scenery of serene Dalmatian Inland.
Your licensed guide will give you all the information for a safe ziplining as well as provide you with equipment needed.
Choose between morning or sunset tour and let the adventure begin!
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Tours operate rain or shine and regardless of temperature – wear appropriate clothing for the conditions & close-toed footwear that is suitable hiking on variable terrain is required. Avoid wearing loose clothing, such as ponchos, scarves, and excessively baggy clothing
• Due to the nature of the ride, we recommend that participants leave valuables such as jewelry and cell phones at a safe place
• All participants must weigh between 30 and 110 kg (70 and 250 lbs)
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommendable for people with back problems, and children under 10 years old
• Children must be at least 17 years of age to participate on a zipline tour without an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date
• Tour available in English
Staff were extremely kind, welcoming and accommodating. The zip-lining was great fun, would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bit of an adrenaline on their holiday!