Price: € 80 (600kn)
Meeting point: Golden Gate (Northern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace). Look for a blue umbrella!
Always wanted, never tried?
In case you always wanted to experience diving why not take the chance while you’re in Croatia and try it with an experienced instructor in Split! Our team is young and enthusiastic and willing to teach you how to discover underwater beauties of Split deepest secrets… Let’s go Split diving today!
Departure: 1.5.-31.10. Every day at 8.45h
Golden Gate (Northern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace). Look for a blue umbrella
BIGGER THE GROUP – BIGGER THE DISCOUNT!
Split diving is a one day experience of your first breaths underwater. With a knowledgeable instructor, you will go through the basic information about Scuba Diving. You will also practice some skills from the PADI Open Water Diver course and they may be credited to the PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certifications.
Explore the depths of the Adriatic Sea near Split. Your first dive will last about 45 minutes and the depth will reach a maximum 12 m.
Reserve your spot and prepare for fun! Bring a towel, swimsuit, and suncream. Everything else you need is already on the boat!
- knowledgeable instructor
- snorkel gear and all necessary equipment
- You will be achieving skills from PADI Open Water Diver course, diving for 45 minutes and reaching the depth of 12m!
- Food and drinks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- visit splitdiving.com for more dives
All passenger weights, heights, shoe size and gender MUST be advised at time of booking